Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hubby's Birthday!

Hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I waited until the last minute to make him a card.  He likes airplanes and I found this cute paper in a My Minds Eye stack that I bought from Hobby Lobby.  I love  the colors in this card!  I cut the airplane and "Happy Birthday" on my Cameo.  The airplane is from the Silhouette Store and the sentiment is a free font I found online.



For the inside I added a square piece of the same cardstock (I should have made it a bit smaller) and a clip to hold the money in place (I always worry about it falling out when you just set it in there.)  I also like to put a little bit of matching patterned paper on the inside of the card too.

I decided to decorate the outside of the envelope and I put his name on crooked but that is ok...he won't mind.  I was in a hurry and had to finish making the envelope and inside of the card while he ran out to the store real quick.  lol  =D

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for having word verification on, but due to spam it is necessary. I hope you will leave a comment anyway! Thanks!